Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good-Byte, Fare thee Well

My friend Shelley recently started a delightful and delicious little blog about Single-Handed Cooking, and it reminded me that this whole blogging thing is about enjoying yourself. This isn't a press release, or a post for an editor. This is straight up, unadulterated self-expression. That said, I'm hereby retiring the ridiculous byte system of categorization that I stupidly instituted in a lame attempt to organize my writing. Frankly, all I do all day is organize thoughts, words, and expression. The Saturnfly Report has the right to be as completely disorganized and scattered as it wants to be since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who reads it and well, that's pretty much how my mind works anyways. A million things, all at once.

So just as Shelley's Hawaiian Ladies come out unabashedly different each time, so shall my posts from now on (though clearly never quite as delectable!)

Photo by Wade

No comments: