Friday, August 15, 2008

Make Up Your Face, Make Over Your Space



I know it's August, but it's been so busy that I'm only just getting around to sorting through the photos that have been accumulating on my camera.  Highlights of the month included helping my client Storm Interiors throw a successful launch party (dubbed "Make Up Your Face, Make Over Your Space") for its new subsidiary Designers Call, a company that delivers high-end interior design direct to your doorstep.  Think of it as interior design house calls.  


Guests stopped in for p.i.n.k. + Her (energy drink) cocktails (which were surprisingly tasty -- I'm not typically a fan of energy drinks but I downed several of these bad mamas!) and make-overs and eye brow and lash tinting treatments by Benefit Cosmetics.  This led to a great evening with the ladies from Apartment Therapy LA, Abby + Laure, and a valuable observation - lash tinting is a form torture.
  

No comments: