Thursday, March 19, 2009

designbyte: Loop Leaf Love at First Sight


Ok, I admit it.  I'm an Etsy addict.  So rather than bankrupt myself, I'll use these little design bytes as placebo fix.  This week, I'm totally in love with Megan Auman's Loop Leaf table/ottoman/stool/objet d'art.  One day when I have a house befitting of it, I would love to put one of these lovelies close to my favorite chair.

Made from laser-cut, powder-coated steel, the Loop Leaf ottoman comes in black and white.   With very manageable dimensions, rounded edges, and rubber feet, it's perfect as an ottoman, bedside table, mobile stool for guests, really anything you want to make it.  Technically, you could even use it outdoors, but at $750 a pop (not including shipping), that's probably not a good idea.  Me wants. 

If someone else buys this before I get the chance to, shut up.  I don't want to know.

No comments: