Friday, May 2, 2008

First Report


I'm happy to officially launch the Saturnfly Report. If you've found your way here, then that means you came here by way of the secret link on my new website.  [What do you think of it?  Mad props go to Janina (www.tinyshinyrobots.com) for knowing exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted to be a secret agent!]  If you're here, it probably means you're expecting some kind of reward for your discovery.  Unfortunately, there is absolutely no reward.  And until I spend some time writing content, there isn't much of anything.  Just check back...or don't.

So here's my first (lame but earnest) post.

I was looking up photos of modern japanese architecture for a client's Q&A (the image-laden, tongue-n-cheek one-sheeter that's meant to showcase a person's creative personality) and I came across a few really striking houses.  Unfortunately, I didn't catch who designed them because I was just gathering eye candy....but I will next time.   I just love clean lines, good lighting and smart materials.  Oh, and houses that I will never be able to afford.
 
.






No comments: